Online Portfolio

Monday 4 August 2008

Animator on The Dark Knight ... apparently

I went to the cinema last night to see the superb Dark Knight. At the end I decided to hang around to see which of my friend's names I could spot ... and was amazed to see my name scroll past! I couldn't believe it, I spent a few weeks doing some animation tests for the Batpod when I first started at Double Negative. But didn't work on any final shots, I was really not expecting to get a credit on this film.



A huge Thank You to Paul Franklin and everyone else at Double Negative who have given me this very generous acknowledgment. The film was brilliant and I'm delighted to have my name associated with it. A big congratulations to everyone who worked on it.

1 comment:

Amok said...

woah! I just discovered your blog, and it's full of awesome stuff.

And that's really great about your work on TDK, one of my favourite films ever. gj!!